Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pure Sweetness- Kylee & Jaxon- San Angelo Child Photographer


I was so excited when Shyanne contacted me to take pictures of her little ones. I've worked with her Mom (aka Grandmama) for years and so it was such a pleasure to get to spend the morning with Shyanne and her sweet babies. Kylee will be two in a few weeks and Jaxon is almost one month. Kylee was pretty shy and not to sure about the whole having her picture made experience. She really came out of her shell when she was playing hide-and-seek with her mom and the balloons. I love the intensity of her big brown eyes and her expressions. Jaxon was pure little angel. Getting naked in the park didn't seem to phase him at all. Thanks Shyanne, Kylee, Jaxon, and of course Grandmama (who was such a big help). I hope you enjoy this little sneak-peak!!





1 comment:

The Holik's said...

I saw them on Saturday, and they turned out so good!! Can't wait to see the rest!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop