Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brayson and Kane- Memories From our Late Summer Session

I actually shot Brayson and Kane's pics before school started. Their Grandpa Lane is one of the nicest men I know and married a very dear friend of mine a few years back, so I was very excited when their mom, Brianne, contacted me to take some pics of these very adorable and very BUSY one and  almost three year olds. I posted a couple of my faves from our session on my summer update a few posts back, but when I was looking at their pics again last night, I couldn't help but share a few more. They are such little cuties.Check out those amazing blue eyes!! I know they keep their mom and dad on their toes and they will be blessed with another brother in a few months. Looking back on these again, it makes me realize how blessed I am to meet and spend time with such amazing families. I wish them the best of luck.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop