Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A One Year Old Princess- San Angelo Area Child Photographer












I get so excited about each of my sessions and I always have visions of what I want to do, props I want to use, and shots I want to get. Sometimes it all goes as planned, and sometimes I just have to ditch the plans and go with the flow, which is exactly what happened with Little Miss Sloane. I couldn't be happier with the results. Sloane, her beautiful parents, super cool Nana and Pops and I met up Saturday for a session to celebrate her first birthday. Sloane is absolutely precious, and I as I told her parents and grandparents more than once,  a very lucky little girl. You can tell they just adore her and their love for her showed in many ways. They went to many extremes to get her to smile, including very authentic dog noises!!! She was a real trooper and I enjoyed every minute with this very special family. Here are some of my faves from our session.  

1 comment:

Kit Womble Photography said...

Kim - These are beyond wonderful! Great captures in the alley, and on the street! Wonderful creativity and go-with-the-flow-ness!! Sometimes that's all it takes to wind up with an amazing session!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop