Saturday, October 9, 2010

More Devon- San Angelo Area Senior Photographer

I took a few quick shots of Devon a few weeks back when she was nominated for Homecoming Queen (which she won!!) and could not wait to have her "real" session so I would have more time to work with her. I was a little bummed about the overcast, cool weather, but it no way affected Devon. She was awesome and upbeat as always. What is so cool about Devon is that she really has no idea how beautiful she is, which is what makes her even more special.  It took her a little while to relax in front of the camera and oh my goodness when she did..... well let me just tell you I had a hard time containing my excitement. I had so much fun spending the time with Devon and her mom, Cindy. Here are just a few of my faves from our session.







1 comment:

Kit Womble Photography said...

Gorgeous girl, gorgeous work :) LOVE the first one!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop