Sunday, November 14, 2010

DeRusso Family- San Angelo Area Family Photographer

I was very humbled when I was asked to donate to the PTO for their annual carnival and fundraiser. I was really blown away when my donation of a session and cd with copy-right release was used for a raffle ticket prize. Still being so new to the business I get nervous about my work and want to make sure I always do my best for my clients. Since the kids really rocked and sold over 16,000 tickets with some really fabulous prizes, I couldn't wait to see who won my session. Was I ever excited to find out it was a family I already new (sort-of). Dave, Michele, and the very adorable 7 year old Andraya were a blast to work with. We explored all over their beautiful place on the river and I fell in love with the beauty of it all- the family, their land, and the wonderful evening. Here are some of my faves from the DeRussos.











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop