Sunday, November 7, 2010

JJ- Class of 2011- San Angelo Senior Photographer

I was excited and I'll admit a little nervous when I was asked to take JJ's senior pictures. Since I don't know him very well I wanted to get a feel for what he's like, so when I found out he is really into fly-fishing and hunting I knew exactly what I wanted to do with him. His family has some good friends who have a place near Christoval that he has been going to for years and they were gracious enough to take us out there for his session. I have to tell you the evening was perfect. The weather was great, the place was  amazingly beautiful, and JJ was a great sport. After a little fly-fishing he was very agreeable to all of my posing ideas. I was in heaven and I know I squealed with delight more than once. It was a very special moment in time and I was glad to share it with this awesome young man, his family, and friends. JJ is applying to the Coast Guard Academy and I wish him all the best. Here are my faves from our session







Below is probably my most favorite shot ever and it was so unplanned. I happened to look up and JJ's friends, Mark, Stacy, and dog Katy, were just sitting there and WOW!!!! Shots like this make me realize why I do what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop