Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Wonderful Family- This Year's Christmas Card Picture

Wow! Getting a family picture for Christmas cards when your kids get older can be a challenge, but not a challenge I was willing to give up on. With careful planning we were all able to get together and even got our little dog Shadow cleaned up for the picture. My good friend and fellow photog, Kit of Kit Womble Photography made the trip from Sweetwater to hang out and take our picture. I love this one and plan to have a canvas made for my wall. It was great seeing Kit and having a few hours of fun family time. Time flies and I can't believe my boys are this grown-up. I still plan to make time for yearly family photos no matter how old they get (or how much we age!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop