Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Last Post for the Year- Blessed

Yes, I am blessed. I have a wonderful family, good health, a job I love going to every day, and a growing business that has allowed me to meet and get to know some of the most awesome people. I want to thank everyone who has allowed me to be a part of helping their family make and preserve special memories. I enjoyed each and every one of my sessions and cherished every moment. Life is short, kids grow so fast, and before you know it you are watching them graduate and enter a new chapter in their lives. Capture those memories while you can and keep capturing them even when they have kids of their own. Don't wait until you lose weight or until you can make the time. Life's memories are too sweet and precious.
I'll be off the camera for a few weeks as I am having a little shoulder surgery tomorrow. I'll close my last blog-post for a while by posting a few of my faves from recent sessions.
I hope you all have a blessed Christmas and that 2011 brings you many special memories.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop