Thursday, January 20, 2011

My First Post-Surgery Session- Brittany- San Angelo Portrait Photographer

I was so relieved and thankful that my little shoulder surgery turned out to be minor and other than a some pain at night and the need for a few more weeks of rehab, I am back to doing what I love- taking pictures. This time of the year is really slow and I'm glad as I've had time to recover, get organized(somewhat), and learn the very basics of Photoshop CS5 on my new Macbook Pro. Thanks to my dear friend and fellow photog Kit Womble for making the trip from Sweetwater to give me a lesson. 
I have gotten one session complete and WOW!!!! Check out this beauty. Brittany graduated last year with my son Mason and is off to college at Texas Tech. She contacted me when she was home for the holidays and needed a photo session of pictures to use for pledging a sorority this spring. I was so glad I was recovered enough to get it done before she went back to school. We met in San Angelo and went to some of my favorite places. I am so excited about how these turned out. She is not only beautiful, but smart as well. I know she is going to have an awesome future. Thanks, Brittany, I enjoyed spending the afternoon with you. 


 Check out her car!!! How sweet is that!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop